Are you passionate about great hair?
Studio A Salon and Spa is always looking for hot new talent. Our team members are wildly
creative, passionate about our craft and play well with others. They also have a strong work
ethic, dedication to customer service, and never stop learning and trying new trends. Sound like
you? Let’s talk!
- Paid vacation and performance bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- A fulfilling career path with opportunity for advancement
- Ongoing advanced trainings and professional education
- A stellar reputation in the salon and spa industry
- A beautiful work environment
- Opportunities to fulfill your full potential
To learn more, contact (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Open Position: Cosmetologist (Full-Time / Part Time)
Job Summary: Studio A Salon Spa is seeking honest, dependable and team-oriented Wisconsin licensed Cosmetologists with leadership potential to join our team. The successful candidate must display a strong professional image and attitude. Must be willing to attend continuing training and have minimum basic technical proficiency in hair cutting, hair styling, chemical services (perms & hair color), and hair removal services. Also, must be able to meet and maintain minimum production requirements. Must have basic professional hair care product knowledge; Aveda preferred but not required. Must be committed to all aspects of customer service and clientele building. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and be able to adapt to a fast paced environment.
Educational Requirements: Cosmetologist certification from accredited school and proper Wisconsin licensing.
* Many hours invested in client marketing to help build your clientele.
* Advanced and continued education.
* Flexible Schedule.
* Paid Vacations.
* Supportive team environment.
* Employee discounts on products and services.
* Service and retail commission.
* Health/Dental Insurance.
Serious applicants inquire:
Trish Thompson (Owner)
Morgan Larson (Salon Coordinator)