Studio A Salon Spa is re-opening!
Dear Valued Customers,
Thank you for all your support and love over the past few months. We deeply appreciate you being a part of our salon family. We are committed to the safety, sanitation, and wellness of our staff, guests and community.
We’re reaching out to share some important updates with you. We are excited to share the news that Studio A Salon Spa will re-open starting on Tuesday, May 26th for services. Rest assured, we are following Wisconsin’s guidelines and taking extra precautions, including deep cleaning our salon prior to re-opening, and following enhanced sanitation measures and social distancing standards. Additionally, we have temporarily suspended all self-serve product trials and tester usage in the salon during this time.
Some changes to expect during your visit:
• Everyone is required to wear a mask.
• There will be a temperature and wellness evaluation upon check-in.
• Please download our new Pocket Salon app (by SalonBiz) that allows for a no-touch/ no-contact check-in from your vehicle. Otherwise, please call when you arrive to check-in for your services. We ask that you do not enter the building until you have been notified that your service provider is ready f or you.
• If you are not feeling well, we ask that your reschedule your appointment.
• Come alone to your appointment.
• Limit personal items.
• Magazine/beverage service is temporarily discontinued.
We hope to see you in our salon soon, and as always, you can shop for your favorite products on www.studioaslaonspa.com or by calling ahead for curbside pickup of your items. For any questions, please reach out to us at 715.294.4650.
We have missed you and we look forward to seeing you again soon,
The Staff at Studio A Salon Spa